After the beginning of spring, temperature rises and citrus flower buds will begin to differentiate in most areas. It's time for citrus growers to focus on promoting flower growth, and strengthening flowers, protecting flowers and fruits. We recommend to take a comprehensive method of flower and fruit protection, following the principle of "protect flower first, then remove small and disease fruits" based on the growth status of citrus trees and weather conditions.
To achieve this goal, citrus growers should take the following steps:
1. Prune excessively vigorous spring and early summer tender shoots to alleviate the conflict between the branches and the flowers & fruits.
2. Conduct ring cutting on the main branches to ensure that more nutrients are supplied to the flowers and fruits, achieving the effect of promoting flower and fruit protection.
3. Strengthen the prevention and control of diseases and pests, reducing the incidence of diseases and pests through physical, biological, and chemical control methods.
4. For the weak citrus trees with large numbers of fruits, it is necessary to reasonably remove small and disease fruits to ensure the rationality quantity of fruits
5. Provide adequate nutrients such as boron, calcium, phosphorus, and potassium according to the specific nutrient requirements of citrus fruit during different stages of growth.
6. Use plant growth regulators (such as brassinolide and benayl aminopurine) reasonably to effectively adjust the balance of endogenous hormones of plants, increase pollination rates, and promote flower and fruit protection on citrus.
Speaking of plant growth regulators, we highly recommend a great product to protect the "cash cow" of citrus growers.
Frusome® contains natural brassinolide (14-hydroxylated brassinosteroid) and diethyl aminoethyl hexanoate. The natural brassinolide is extracted and purified from pollen using enzymatic hydrolysis extraction technique, making it more active.
(Diethyl aminoethyl hexanoate 7.99% + 14-hydroxylated brassinosteroid 0.01%) SL
1. Natural source: extracted and prepared with pollen as raw material, it is high safety, low toxicity and pollution-free.
2. Higher activity: good compatibility with plants, higher crop absorption and utilization rate of crops.
3. Optimal combination: excellent compound of brassinolide and diethyl aminoethyl hexanoate, with a great synergistic effect.
4. Secret formula: specially added synergistic ingredients to stimulate crop potential.
Dilute 3,500-4,000 times for foliar spraying.
Dosage: 4000 times dilution
CK group Treatment group